The Lexmark line has several rated at that and higher:

The T640 is duty rated at 200,000 per month
The T642 is duty rated at 225,000 per month
The T644 is duty rated at 250,000 per month

They all support IPDS and full duplex as options.

Once you leave this level of printing, you really
need to step up to the IBM 2090 or higher. That
puts you in the "serious price" range.

http://www.printers.ibm.com/internet/wwsites.nsf/vwwebpublished/2090_2105home_ww

The next step is even more serious: (Holy Cow pricing)

http://www.printers.ibm.com/internet/wwsites.nsf/vwwebpublished/cfprodselect_ww

It just depends on the customers wallet and how bad they want it.

Jim Franz wrote:
I am looking for recommend from others doing anything similar:
spools generated from rpgle, dds
IPDS (mult barcodes, both sides, some rotated, IPDS was only way to get it to work) high volume-150,000 pages mth (if rated only 150,000 that's no good)
large spools-800-1,500 pages duplex per spool-printing for long periods.
4 drawer (4 forms) 3 legal, 1 letter, all duplex
legal forms perforated for folding, side strip tear off (pressure glue embed
form).
up to 40 or 50 lb paper
replace 2 - Lexmark Optra T616's with IBM IPDS cards, ethernet -
have long past point where uptime is less than repair time. No problem with Lexmark. Looking for quality production machine. Color not needed. Previous experience with other printers: perforated forms over 20lb in duplex kills them. Prefer 2 units to spead load & backup than single unit. Must print daily, very time sensitive documents.

Jim Franz