I've been trying to install the Java Toolbox (5722JC1) onto an i5 a state away by utilizing an image catalog. The image catalog part of the equation appears to be working fine until I try to verify it after loading the disc image I created from a CD.

I created a virtual optical drive and varied it on:
CRTDEVOPT DEVD(OPTVRT01) RSRCNAME(*VRT) ONLINE(*YES) TEXT('Virtual optical drive for image catalog.')
VRYCFG CFGOBJ(OPTVRT01) CFGTYPE(*DEV) STATUS(*ON)

I created an image catalog:
CRTIMGCLG IMGCLG(IMGCATALOG) DIR('/IMGCatalog') CRTDIR(*YES) TEXT('image catalog')

I created a level 1 iso 9660 disc image and copied it to /IMGCatalog' then added it to the image catalog: ADDIMGCLGE IMGCLG(IMGCATALOG) FROMFILE('/IMGCatalog/D2924_04.iso') TOFILE(*FROMFILE) REPLACE(*INSERT)

I loaded the image catalog unto the virtual optical drive:
LODIMGCLG IMGCLG(IMGCATALOG) DEV(OPTVRT01)

Then failure:
VFYIMGCLG IMGCLG(IMGCATALOG) SORT(*YES)

Any pointers on where I might have gone wrong  would be helpful.

David Gibbs and these links have been helpful to me:
http://faq.midrange.com/data/cache/575.html

Thanks,
Alfred