The -s parameter...

C:\>ftp -s:blah
Error opening script file blah.

Transfers files to and from a computer running an FTP server service
(sometimes called a daemon). Ftp can be used interactively.

FTP [-v] [-d] [-i] [-n] [-g] [-s:filename] [-a] [-w:windowsize] [-A] [host]

 -v             Suppresses display of remote server responses.
 -n             Suppresses auto-login upon initial connection.
 -i             Turns off interactive prompting during multiple file
                transfers.
 -d             Enables debugging.
 -g             Disables filename globbing (see GLOB command).
 -s:filename    Specifies a text file containing FTP commands; the
                commands will automatically run after FTP starts.
 -a             Use any local interface when binding data connection.
 -A             login as anonymous.
 -w:buffersize  Overrides the default transfer buffer size of 4096.
 host           Specifies the host name or IP address of the remote
                host to connect to.

Notes:
 - mget and mput commands take y/n/q for yes/no/quit.
 - Use Control-C to abort commands.