We are looking at a 520+ Growth RAID edition (7143) and i'm spec'ing it out
with and without an 0595 expansion cabinet.   I have a question about the
9793 (2 Line WAN) and 4746 (Twinax) cards... they are included in the base
configs, but I have no need to use these cards.  When I run a config in the
LVT without the 9793 it keeps telling me "The base Tower must contain
either a 9771, 9493, 9494, or 9794 WAN IOA".

I can get everything I need in the main CEC when I spec the machine without
either a 4746 twinax card or a 9793 2 Line WAN card.  I don't need a 9793
present to actually run the machine do I?  I'll be using a VPN connection
for ECS, etc. and have no need for serial or dialup connections on this
box.