From: "Don" <dr2@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 5/24/06 9:20 PM
Subject: RE: Backup using Save Files

Ken,

this is interesting.  As I recall the speakers at the iSeries Tech conf
(and they still refered to it as an AS/400) were suggesting a iASP for
virt.tape...qualified with standard IBM answer #4 - "it depends...."

BTW, had a GREAT time at the tech conf...food was great! :)  My
cardiologist was really annoyed with I hit the scales upon my return. :)

Don in DC