I found out that because the software application we use requires us to use
an older version of Java....if I update my Java to the latest, then I have
no problem using Fix Central (usually) but then I have to uninstall the
newer version of Java to use the GUI portion of our software application.

Weird or maybe just coincidence.

Debbie Kelemen

Sr. Programmer/Analyst

(719) 272-2617