Come on boys, join the 21st century..
agreed!  my only excuse is the sds is a /copy originally from early 90's
jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wilt, Charles" <CWilt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 10:39 AM
Subject: RE: user id when vb program calls rpgle

Come on boys, join the 21st century..

    d gProgramStatus...
    d                sds                  qualified
    d  procName         *PROC
    d  currStatus       *STATUS
    d  prevStatus                    5s 0 overlay(gProgramStatus:16)
    d  jobUser                      10a   overlay(gProgramStatus:254)
    d  currentUser                  10a   overlay(gProgramStatus:358)

See, you don't have to worry about getting the to-pos correct. <grin>

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343
fax: 513-398-1121