From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ryan Hunt
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 10:41 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Sending an Email From AS400

We have no interest in using the AS400 as our mail server.  This will likely
be the only message that it will ever send.  We are trying to accommodate a
SOX request that our AS400 email our admin group stating the a CL file
completed successfully.  One email, once per day. RH

"Fleming, Greg (ED)"
<GFLEMING@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:E18611B6C545E34FB8CF65E35C05B6A7E3A4E5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx