Client Access printer session - in Portrait

fixed

Greetings,

We have been using HP Laser printers to print Iseries output for some time now.
 We define the Printer Session on Iseries with Client Access, then "point" to
the laser printer, and all works like "butter".

ALL if the Iseries prints, which we send to the laser via the C/A print
session, are AUTOMATICALLY "turned" or corrected so that they come out
LANDSCAPE - whether 132 or 198 width printouts.

This is all good, except now we have ONE application (A/P checks) which MUST
NOT "turn", but rather print in the PORTRAIT orientation.  This is only an 83
character wide form (which we now print on an IBM 4243 continuous forms
printer).  We want to replace that method with 8.5 x 11 cut sheet forms loaded
in the laser.  If have tried many different options, (OVRPRTF, etc.) but CANNOT
get the output to print PORTRAIT - It still turns it to Landscape no matter
what I have tried.

Anyone face and conquer this issue in the past?

Regards,
Don C.

Don F. Cavaiani
IT Manager
Amerequip Corp.
920-894-7063

'Treat every person with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you.
Remember that you show compassion to others not because of who they are but
because of who you are.'--Andrew T. Somers

"When faced with the choice of being 'right' or being 'kind', choose the kind
option every time."