   Nit picking

   Microsoft gets hit by people, for ripping off Mac, only when those people
   have forgotten that the Mac was a rip off of Xerox Sparc, which was put
   into the public domain to benefit education, because Xerox did not see a
   market for GUI.

   If push button controls were an MSFT invention, then they independently
   duplicated the prior art.  It is not unusual in the computer world for
   something to be developed for some system, then again for another, then
   again, then again, then again, to infinity, without referring to the prior
   art.

   I suspect, but am not sure, that Microsoft invented hyper linking.  That's
   where you have an Internet url underlined in blue, or documentation with a
   word underlined in blue.

   -
   Al Macintyre
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:AlMac