From: Corbett [mailto:corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 14:31
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LOGCLPGM(*NO) problem

Hi all,

I'm on a relatively new gig and trying to make some sense of some things
that are happening.  But, when I try to analyze a joblog, I almost always
come across a CHGJOB LOGCLPGM(*NO) statement which brings me to a halt.
I've recompiled the CLLE programs with LOG(*YES), but still run across this
command in the joblog.

This problem mostly occurs in Infinium programs..we're running a pretty old
version.  My first guess was that, due to trying to save disk, someone had
turned off logging. But, I'm not finding the chgjob command in the CL
programs, sources anyway.

When I walked in, they were trying to run the system on NO disk.  That was
my first move.add some disk space, well, second move, fixing the backup was
my first.

We're running an 820 at V5R1 (I know, I know.I'm working on it).

Can someone point me in the right direction on this?

TIA

William A.(Tony) Corbett

IBM Certified - AS/400 Developer

http://www.asresources.com