hello.sir
  thanks a lot.....for your suggesstion . this will work..thanks for ur help

Lim Hock-Chai <Lim.Hock-Chai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  INFDS will tell you how many records is in the subfile (see
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/books/c092508409.htm#H
DRDSFEED for example).

In the subfile create hidden fields to save the unique key of the
record. Populate those hidden fields when loading the subfile. (Note:
code below has not been tested/compiled)

Preferred method:
C for ix=1 to NUM_RCDS
C ix chain SubFile
C S1HidKey chain FileFmt