Booth Martin <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can not believe the amount of resistance I have gotten from trying to implement scroll bars on green screen
subfiles.

I don't recall encountering *resistance,* but I do recall running into trouble finding docs and tools to implement them.

As I recall, InfoWindow II terminals do have scroll-bar capability. That is what we're talking about, right?

If I remember right, I've run into even more trouble finding docs to help me add the capability to our emulator.

-----

Incidentally, as far as mouse support goes, our QuestView product has just about all the mouse support you can possibly get in a terminal-based application without delving into Programmable Mouse Buttons (which is a good deal more than most people might think possible), and it does it through a combination of Simple Hotspots and a number of tricks.

--
JHHL