From: QGATE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [QGATE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wed 4/12/2006 9:20 AM
To: Touchtone Corporation
Subject: UNDELIVERABLE MAIL

NOT ABLE TO DELIVER MAIL TO SOME/ALL RECIPIENTS.
REPLY CODES WITH FIRST DIGIT = '4' OR '5' ARE ERROR REPLIES.
ERRORS THAT DO NOT HAVE ERROR REPLY CODES MAY EXIST.

HOST sirius NOT ABLE TO DELIVER MAIL TO FOLLOWING RECIPIENT(S):
   <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
MAIL REJECTED BY hb WITH THE MESSAGE:
   550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxx
. . .