Is it just me or are any of the rest of you getting tired of the constant
database corruption occurring in DB2 on the i5?

CPF3285-Damage found on file LDAP_ENTRY in library QUSRDIRDB.
CPF3741-FILE LDAP_ENTRY in QUSRDIRDB not saved.
CPF3771-242 objects saved from QUSRDIRDB. 1 not saved.
CPF3777-171 libraries saved, 1 partially saved, 0 not saved.

CPF3285-Damage found on file GLTRAN in library MGR1499091.
CPF3741-FILE GLTRAN in MGR1499091 not saved.
CPF3771-986 objects saved from MGR1499091. 1 not saved.
CPF3285-Damage found on file QAYPSYSTEM in library QMGTC.
CPF3741-FILE QAYPSYSTEM in QMGTC not saved.
CPF3771-14 objects saved from QMGTC. 1 not saved.
CPF3777-816 libraries saved, 2 partially saved, 0 not saved.

IBM's stock answer is that's what you do backups for.

Sad thing is that when the backup program was written it was common to get
CPF3777's because of object locks.  They normally saved ok the next night
or so.  So a MONMSG was added for CPF3777.  Thus we haven't backed up
GLTRAN in a few months.  Got lucky.  Found out that it is a work file.