Brad -

Was this PTF SI17486 for 5722TC1?  If so, I already have it applied.

Curiously, when I click on 'Digital Certificate Manager' from the HTTP admin
page, I get the message "You must install one of the cryptographic access
provider products on your system before using the Digital Certificate
Manager (DCM) functions." even though I have 57222AC1 installed (with status
INSTALLED for release V5R2M0).

Do you think I should delete 5722AC1 and re-install?

Thanks,

Steve