In WRKMBRPDM, option 2 to edit.  CAUTION:  Compression to a save file is
done in software and is very CPU intensive.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

             "Ryan Hunt"
             <ryan.hunt@highwo
             ods.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             midrange-l-bounce                                          cc
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: SAVF?  Compressed or not?
             04/05/2006 03:29
             AM

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Thanks guys.  I'm guessing the CL file is saving the objects without
compression.  So, this was done by a consultant.  Can someone tell me how
edit a CL file?  iNav has the "edit" option greyed out.  I tried STRPDM but
didn't find the right option for editting CL language.

Thanks

Ryan

<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx