I'm comfortable with both green screen and iNav.  However, I don't have
"Software Resources" anywhere that I've seen in iNav.  I've tried to open
the file using STRPDM without success - although this is surely because I
don't know what I'm doing.  I've tried EDTF without success.

I would really like to avoid the 1 day setup of the PC based solution since
I may never have to edit a CL file again.

Can you help me further?

Ryan

<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx