DSPUSRJOB cmd is not on my system? (5.3)

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Al Mac
Sent: 03 April 2006 23:06
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Display all jobs for a user

DSPUSRJOB will show you info on any jobs still in the system, such as those
with reports unprinted.

DSPLOG then F4 ... select complete data available & F10 then scroll down
and select the work station normally used by the user (which controls name
of jobs) and you can find info on those that have run in however long you
keep system log ... see GO CLEANUP