http://news.yahoo.com/s/cmp/20060331/tc_cmp/184417213

<snip>
3Com and IBM announced a partnership today to port 3Com's IP telephony
server onto IBM's System i server platform, the re-branded, multiplatform
version of the old AS/400 series.

The System i IP Telephony Suite will enable IT to reduce the cost and
complexity of mid-market offices by deploying a single server housing all
of their core applications -- ERP and CRM, Websphere, DB-2 and now their
IP telephony server, 3Com's VCX. Up to 2,000 users will be supported on a
single System i5 520 or 550.
</snip>

Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates