They currently get their reports on wide paper and claim that it's too
difficult to read them on 8.5x11 paper.  Maybe that's true, maybe it's not
but I've been tasked with giving them the option.  I have seen some queries
that are around 132 columns, give or take a little.  If nothing else, it
gives me the opportunity to learn more details of WSCST.

Dave Parnin
--
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571

                      "Forbes, Vincent"

                      <Vincent.Forbes@cibc        To:       "Midrange Systems
Technical Discussion"
                      .com>                        <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      Sent by:                    cc:

                      midrange-l-bounces@m        Subject:  RE: Bigger Font for
OUTQ?
                      idrange.com

                      03/29/2006 11:40 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Midrange Systems

                      Technical Discussion

Dave

11 * 17 size paper is huge.  Try printing in landscape mode using either
legal {8 1/2 * 14} or letter {8 1/2 * 11} size paper.  Use the Courier font
at 10, 12 or 15 CPI at 8 LPI.

If your reports have 198 columns, I would use legal size paper. If 132
columns, you can use letter size paper.

\Vincent