  Hi,

  We are getting the error CPA404F when we are printing a card through the
embosser. The embosser is assigned to an OutQ VETETR0102. This spool print will
be directed to this outq and get printed on the cards through the embosser. On
every wednesday and exactly at 2 PM, the outq is giving this messages. I am
unable to find what is the reason. Could anyone have any idea why this error
occurs. The reasson for this error code says "Check the printer and make it
ready". The printer i.e embosser is properly working at that time and is
connected to the network. Do anyone have any reasons for this. Please let me
know. Any help is highly appreciated.

                           Additional Message Information

   Message ID . . . . . . :   CPA404F       Severity . . . . . . . :   99

   Message type . . . . . :   Inquiry

   Date sent  . . . . . . :   03/22/06      Time sent  . . . . . . :   14:15:48

   Message . . . . :   Problem with device VETETR0102 (C R).

   Cause . . . . . :   An error was detected on device VETETR0102. Look at the

     printer to determine the cause of the problem.

   Possible choices for replying to message . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :

     C -- Enter C to cancel the writer.

     R -- Enter R to continue printing the file after the problem at the
printer
       has been corrected.

Bottom
   Type reply below, then press Enter.

   Reply  . . . .

   F3=Exit   F6=Print   F9=Display message details   F12=Cancel

   F21=Select assistance level

                               Work with Output Queue

   Queue:   VETETR0102     Library:   QUSRSYS        Status:   RLS/WTR

   Type options, press Enter.

     1=Send   2=Change   3=Hold   4=Delete   5=Display   6=Release   7=Messages

     8=Attributes        9=Work with printing status

   Opt  File        User        User Data   Sts   Pages   Copies  Form Type
Pty
        VETCARD1    N0GC        CMG3610A    MSGW      1       1   *STD
5
        VETCARD3    N0GC        CMG3610A    RDY       1       1   *STD
5
        VETCARD3    N0GC        CMG3610A    RDY       1       1   *STD
5
        VETCARD3    N0GC        CMG3610A    RDY       1       1   *STD
5
        VETCARD3    N0GC        CMG3610A    RDY       1       1   *STD
5
        VETCARD3    N0GC        CMG3610A    RDY       1       1   *STD
5
        VPRCARD3    N0GC        CMG3610A    RDY       1       1   *STD
5
        VETCARD1    N0GC        CMG3610A    RDY       1       1   *STD
5
        VETCARD1    N0GC        CMG3610A    RDY       1       1   *STD
5

More...
   Parameters for options 1, 2, 3 or command

   ===>

   F3=Exit   F11=View 2   F12=Cancel   F20=Writers   F22=Printers

   F24=More keys

  Thanks,
  Avis

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low
rates.