Good Morning,

We have two jobs that are submitted by the job scheduler in the morning
under user MVR.  When this happen the user MVR gets a submitted job
message.  About an hour or two later an outside vendor connects to our
box and pulls information from our box.  In pulling this information
sometimes the job crashes and we get a submitted job ended abnormally
message.

I was wonder if there was away that we could get the message sent to an
e-mail address along with it being sent to the user MVR which is
standard for IBM.  Our operator sometimes forgets to sign on as MVR, so
we miss the message when the job ends abnormally.

Thanks for your help