Mike - can you expand a little on your requirements?  For example,  monitor and
control what?  Users, daily audit information, policies, password changes,
external connectivity?

On the Windows side do you need it to cover local Windows environment, Active
Directory, etc?

Regards

Martin A Norman
Technical Services
Safestone Technologies
mnorman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1-800-558-3544

Safestone: a new simplicity

This email and/or attachments are privileged and confidential and intended
solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
us immediately. Disclosure, distribution or copying of this email other than by
the addressee is strictly prohibited. The company does not warrant that the
information is free of a virus or any other defect that may affect the
recipient's computer system and it is your responsibility to scan attachments
(if any).

message: 1
date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:34:35 -0500
from: "Rizzi, Mike" <MRizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Security Reporting Software
Greetings, I am new to the list, and fairly new to the iSeries world. We are in
the search phase of finding a software product that will monitor or control not
only the iSeries but Windows as well. This product would also be used for
compliance reporting (SOX and others) - To date I have found NetIQ, bSafe and
Tango/04, I am sure there are others. Any commentary or thoughts on the subject
will make my search and choice all that much easier. I am especially interested
in first hand knowledge and use of the software.
Tanks -
Mike Rizzi
Information Technology - Security Support
First Federal of Charleston