Be sure to include time frame of annual events such as physical inventory, end year fiscal, auditor reports ... there may be some special needs that are not run on a regular basis.

I think
* SAVRST should only be needed by IT people involved in backup recovery operations, and conversions. It is not needed for people who download 400 reports into Excel or attach to e-mail.
* IO config similarly is only needed by IT people managing hardware connections
* We give most of our users access to the spool file reports of co-workers, because it is not unusual that one person in a department generates a report, and others need to view it, or reprint it. This means that there is no such thing as a confidential report at our company, only some people who think some data is confidential.

Of course there is always vendor software / hardware that is a little brain dead in the Security dept.

Actually what I'm trying to do is gain an understanding what processes
in my shop require Special Authority... I was hoping to analyze the
audit journal for the last few months to get this information