It was hard enough getting them to spring for the 520E. :)

If I told them that we need a DRP box to match our production
environment that "might" be used they would see it as a $xxx,xxx,xxx
paperweight and probably balk.

They still can't get over our original 720 DRP purchase to be used
exclusively as a machine in waiting, so I don't think they'd be too
thrilled about dumping it and getting another one.

As for licensing, here's our current situation:

1 - Production 720 (Full licensing)
1 - DRP 720 (DRP licensing only)

So we are going to:

1 - Production 720 (Full licensing)
1 - DRP 720 (Licensing demoted to DRP licensing)
1 - DRP 720 - to be gutted for parts for the DRP 720 and then sold off
(for pennies from what we've been told by our VAR).

Maintenance-wise, we are paying about $13k (CDN) per year between the
two 720s for S/W maintenance and about the same for H/W maintenance.

Brian.