I'm not either, nor do I have anything to do with our exchange server.

I just knew that the Exchange Server Agent existed.

So what you're saying is that it's basically impossible to restore a
single mailbox or a single piece of mail from in an Exchange Server.

Nice, never realized what a poor product Exchange Server was.

> Trying to restore a single mailbox is like taking an iSeries
> backup and
> trying to restore just customer 12's orders from yesterday.
>
> -Walden

What's the big deal?  You restore the order files into a temporary
library and copy the needed records back into the production files.

Not something I have to do every day, but certainly a capability that I
couldn't live without.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343