I'm trying to figure out how to do Hole punching on a Savin C6045.
I have read previous threads regarding Hole Punching, but I just can't
find the end of the rainbow.

I know I need to use a Form Definition.  The problem is creating the
Form Definition.
I have downloaded AFP Utilities(I know this is no longer supported by
IBM), but I don't see anything in there about creating a Form
Definition.
I have this information
FORMDEF PUNC3 REPLACE YES
PRESENT PORTRAIT
DIRECTION ACROSS
FINISH
SCOPE ALL
OPERATION PUNCH
REFERENCE LEFT;

Found in Finishing guide 54458451.

The problem is I can't figure out where/how to use this.

I have AFP Manager on Iseries Navigator.  I have the option to Import a
Form Definition, but no way to Create it.

I see things pointing to PSF(print services facility).  Is this what I
need?
Is there something simple I'm missing.

In Iseries Navigator
Michael Smith