I didn't specify the apply to multiple systems option but I did set the maximum size to the smallest amount available and it still created the the images at the FTP site.

I may try the option to apply them to multiple systems and see if that is the trick.

Thanks,

Pete

Chris Bipes wrote:

I just ordered the CD's online.  Say you want them for application to
multiple system via FTP or Mail with FTP max size = to 100MB, the
smallest they have in the drop down.  Lasted set of all groups is being
mailed.  I have 4 server to apply them to and not enough DASD on two
boxes for Virtual Optical.  FTP takes way to long and I hate having to
order for each individual box and FTP download.  I have not been able to
install on system "A" and then send with MGTC to the others.  When going
from Virtual Optical or CD you do not get the necessary save files for
the replication.

Christopher Bipes
Information Services Director
CrossCheck, Inc.