QSCPROBLEM is a USERSPACE that gets created when a software problem occurs
and it stores some of the collected data to do problem determination (APAR
Library), you can do a WRKPRB option 5 on the software problem and then
F11- Display APAR Library. You can either report the problem to IBM
(SNDSRVRQS) and then send the APAR Library to your service representative
or delete the problem (that will delete the userspace related with it)

"Mamma always said that life is like a box of chocolates... you never know
what you're gonna get."
    - Forest Gump

Gustavo Eduardo Tejeda Guillemin
iSeries/AS400/ Serviciability Components
Dept 845 T/L: 877-2276;
Guadalajara, Mexico

Avis Ramuk <as400_techmails@xxxxxxxxx>
01/03/2006 14:44
Please respond to
Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
QSCPROBLEM - USRSPC

Hi

  Can anyone tell me what is the significance  of this userspace
QSCPROBLEM  and when it gets created??.
  I am finding that some software problem has created this under a user
profile name.
  In the past I find this used to get created with some system name (QTCP,
QUSER) as the user created this.
  Can anyone enlighten me regd QSCPROBLEM?

  Thanks,
  Avis Ramuk.