YES!  I got one right!  ;)

Glad to hear it...

             "Clare Holtham"
             <clare.holtham@bt
             internet.com>                                              To
             Sent by:                  "Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion"
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             03/01/2006 10:01                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: SMTP Server won't start??

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Thanks! That worked for China, though in Malaysia there may be another
problem....

cheers,

Clare