As far as I know, the company name is unknown, and who owns the stock is
unknown.  It was reported that the building that said company owned was on
the M$ campus.

Nevertheless, M$ has "outsourced" their IT.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

             rob@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:
             midrange-l-bounce                                          To
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            Midrange Systems Technical
                                       Discussion
                                       <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             02/24/2006 08:22                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: List of large iSeries companies
             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

What is the name of that outsourcing company?

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx
02/23/2006 07:22 PM
Please respond to

cc

Fax to

Subject
RE: List of large iSeries companies

They were outsourced to another company so Bill could honestly say he does

not have AS/400's. Critical Microsoft line of business functions still run

on them.
--

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.

"David Delisi" <daviddel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
02/23/2006 06:08 PM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: List of large iSeries companies

Hate to disappoint you but there has not been an AS/400 running at
Microsoft for a very long time. We initially used them to run SAP and
then moved to Windows and SQL Server back in the early 1990s. The only
iSeries running now are used for development and testing, such as for
Host Integration Server and SQL Server.  I doubt that is enough to rank
us 41 on your list.

David deLisi
Microsoft