These things just show up sometimes. Do the users have to sign off or anything else that interrupts them? Are they looking at spooled files and just happen to see these things? IOW, is it just a nuisance?

Get the latest group PTF for DB2 installed before anything else. If that does not clear it up, call IBM Support.