Not really.  Until Microsoft tells us that they are definitely running their
manufacturing on an inhouse Windows server farm (including how many servers
and what software), then it's pretty much typical Microsoft misdirection.

Now it's possible that all of Microsoft manufacturing is running on Windows.
But think about it... if Microsoft ever managed to get the horsepower
required to run those systems up and stable, wouldn't they TRUMPET it to the
world?  Every business I know is happy to show you when they use their own
products; it's one of the most potent marketing measures available.

Instead, we have no idea what runs the manufacturing systems at Microsoft.
Nobody knows where these systems are, what software they run, or anything.
All we know is that they "don't run AS/400's" because David Delisi says so,
and thus it must be true.

Joe