 The database components of iSeries Access needs to be loaded on the PC in
order to use any of the database functionality. In the past when I have had
problems with the install, I delete the old version of iSeries Access and
perform a FULL install of iSeries Access.  You might need to do the same thing.
 Joe Kempenich--- On Thu 02/23, Fleming, Greg (ED) <
GFLEMING@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:From: Fleming, Greg (ED) [mailto:
GFLEMING@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]To: midrange-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Thu, 23 Feb 2006
09:59:46 -0500Subject: Run SQL Scripts in Iseries Navigator V5R3We've been on
V5R3 for some time now, and I don't think I've tried touse the Run SQL Scripts
function since before the upgrade, and now Ican't find it. I used to drill down
through Database, Libraries, and select a file, anda hyperlink would show up at
the bottom of the screen which I couldclick to open the Run SQL Scripts
dialog.Now, the Database Menu just isn't there. I can get to the libraries
andfiles
through the file system, but don't see any links to the RunSQLScripts dialog. I
can't even find any reference to it in the help files.I did find a link to an
IBM web page which shows what options aresupposed to be available at which
releases, and it has a check markunder the database section for Creating and
Running SQL
Scripts.http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/index.jsp?topic=/rzaj2/rzaj2functiontable.htmI
 thought maybe all the parts didn't get installed, so I ran the setupwizard and
it seems I have most everything, and the bits I don't haveare totally
unrelated. Anyone know what the scoop is ? ThanksGreg
FlemingProgrammer/AnalystEverglades Direct, Inc.-- This is the Midrange Systems
Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing listTo post a message email: