SAVOBJ SPLFDTA(*ALL) and RSTOBJ works great at V5R4, and the price was
right!

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

             Vengoal Chang
             <vengoal@xxxxxxxx
             .tw>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             02/20/2006 07:46                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: copy outq across diff iseries

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Hi,

You can also use the PRCSLTSPLF command for move all spooled file to
that Remote outq, download from following:
PRCSLTSPLF (include move(MOVSPLF),delete(CLNOUTQ) functions by outq)
http://www.mcpressonline.com/ftp/prog/99/990701.zip
http://www.mcpressonline.com/mc?13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@.6ae34926

Best regards,

Vengoal

Rhett Hermer wtote:

>Hi,
>
>Thanks a million! It helped. Mind that TRANSFORM(*NO) needs to be applied
>source machine (A) aswell. And CNNTYPE(*IP) as well.
>
>Rhett

RMTPRTQ('qusrsys/jan')