Here is the command I am using:

SBMJOB CMD(QSH CMD('for jar in $(find
/QIBM/UserData/Java400/ext/jakarta-poi-2.5.1/ -name ''*.jar''); do
system "CRTJVAPGM CLSF(''"$jar"'') OPTIMIZE(40)";done'))

No matter what path I use, I get the same error:

"find: 001-0023 Error found opening file
/QIBM/UserData/Java400/ext/jakarta-poi-2.5.1/. No such path or
directory."

I know nothing about QSHELL so if someone can tell me what I am doing
wrong, I would be truly greatful.

Terry