CGIDEV2 Question

fixed

Hello all,

I have been usign CGIDEV2 to show some content trought the browser.
Works great.

But I have one question:

If I want my display to use a new window, how do I do this?

Right now, a user click on an Hyperlink, an RPG program is called that
generate a new web page in the same window.

I would like my RPG program to display the web page in a different
window (smaller that would go over the original one).

Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks

Denis Robitaille
Directeur services technique TI
819 363 6130

SUPPORT
Jour (EST) Daytime : 819-363-6134
En-dehors des heures (EST) After hour : 819-363-6158
Network Status : 819-363-6157