From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christian BUFACCHI
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 12:38 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Réf. : RE: Problem when displaying a DSPF I just created

My display device CHRID is "697 297" and the CCSID of my job was 500. I
changed my device description CHRID from "697 297" to "697 500" and created
the menu again with CHRID(*DEVD) but the result is the same. I checked the
DSPF CCSID after creating the menu and it is still "297".

Anymore ideas ?

Thanks,
Christian

"Lapeyre, Francis" <FLAPEYRE@xxxxxxxx>
Envoyé par : midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
17/02/2006 18:32
Veuillez répondre à Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

        Pour :  "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc :

The default CCSID for CRTDSPF is CHRID(*DEVD). Check the CCSID of the
display device. It probably doesn't match the CCSID of the job you used to
create it in SDA.

Francis Lapeyre
IS Dept. Programmer/Analyst
Stewart Enterprises, Inc.