 Only commands allowed to be executed through Command Entry (Allowed to run
*EXEC) are allowed to be executed through the FTP quote command.  Embed the
command in a CL program and call the CL command through the quote. Joe
Kempenich--- On Thu 02/16, rob@xxxxxxxxx < rob@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:From:
rob@xxxxxxxxx [mailto: rob@xxxxxxxxx]To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Thu, 16
Feb 2006 13:00:00 -0500Subject: Embedding SNDPGMMSG in an ftp scriptJust to log
some messages in the joblog I am trying the following ftp script:namefmt 1lcd
/fixesasciicd /b6467546/sf99317/cSYSCMD SNDPGMMSG MSGID(CPF9898) MSGF(QCPFMSG)
MSGDTA('Getting ftpSF99317.txt') TOPGMQ(*EXT) MSGTYPE(*STATUS) get
ftpSF99317.txtSYSCMD SNDPGMMSG MSGID(CPF9898) MSGF(QCPFMSG) MSGDTA('Getting
ilstSF99317.txt') TOPGMQ(*EXT) MSGTYPE(*STATUS)get ilstSF99317.txtquitand I am
getting...36 > SYSCMD SNDPGMMSG MSGID(CPF9898) MSGF(QCPFMSG) MSGDTA('Getting
ftpSF99317.txt') TOPGMQ(*EXT) MSGTYPE(*STATUS) 37 Error occurred while
attempting the CL command. 38 Error message ID = CPF0001. 39 Error found on
SNDPGMMSG command.Joblog has CPD0031-Command SNDPGMMSG not allowed in this
setting.So, what am I looking for here?Rob Berendt-- Group Dekko Services,
LLCDept 01.073PO Box 2000Dock 1086928N 400EKendallville, IN
46755http://www.dekko.com-- This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,visit: