Anne,

Try pressing F9 when you have CPYTOIMPF prompted.  Then press F11 to see
the STMFCODPAG parameter.

Have you tried FTP'ing the file from the AS400 to your PC?

hth,

Frank

"Anne d'Hooge" <a.dhooge@xxxxxxxxxx>
02/02/2006 07:43 AM
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: Copy multiple files to PC csv format

Frank,

I've tried the CPYTOIMPF, however the keyword STMFCODPAG doesn't exist in
this command. The copy worked without it.
Now I have to find the file in a PC environment, I've scanned the network
through explorer, but I can't find QDLS, is an AS400 displayed under
another name ?
Mailing is not an option, there are millions of records to transfer.

Regards

Anne