I keep notes, emails, links, code, etc. in a couple of folders, it can
be a trick to find or browse what I think I have.  Do any of you use?
or can you recommend some app or website to more easilly track all
this info for personal use?  Do you use something that is shared by
all developers or just your personal version?

Ive used google desktop (its great to find stuff on pc)in the past but
that is limited to the pc plus other reasons I stopped using it.  I
see apps like this exist on sourceforge etc but want to expedite my