Here's the top 5 from our ecommerce website...

MS Internet Explorer 92.9 %
FireFox 4.6 %
Safari 1.1 %
Netscape 0.6 %
Mozilla 0.2 %

Of course, this is for mortals and not IS folks. I still think IBM
should drop their con job about open standards and just admit that
IE/Windows composes their belief system, at least in terms of developer
support.