RE: Design Change Requests

fixed

Considering we're discussing an IBM site for submitting DCRs, I would
like to know the browser usage breakdown among IT professionals.  My
guess is that within the IT circle you'll find IE with around 70%,
Firefox around 24%, and the remaining 6% to be Konqueror (sp?), Safari,
Opera, Netscape, etc.

I use FF 99% of the time.  I only use IE when the site doesn't support
FF.  Luckily, that gets rarer every day.