Dear all,

I run folowing pgm and get dump, the OutHEXChar always return only first
char 1==>X'F1'. But if I use the other RPGLE cvthc version will get
normal result"F1F2F3F4F5F6F7F8F9F0".
Could someone help me to get the function work. Thanks a lot.

PGM
      Dcl &OutHexChar *CHAR 20
      Dcl &InChar *CHAR 10 '1234567890'
      Dcl &LenC   *CHAR 4
      Dcl &Len    *DEC  (10 0) 20

      chgvar (%BIN(&LENC)) &Len

      callPRC ('cvthc') Parm(&OutHexChar &InChar &LenC)
      dmpclpgm

ENDPGM

                                                            Variables
Variable           Type        Length             Value
&INCHAR            *CHAR                10        '1234567890'
&LEN               *DEC               10 0         20
&LENC              *CHAR                 4        '    '
&OUTHEXCHAR        *CHAR                20        'F1                  '
                                         * * * * *   E N D   O F   D U M P

Best regards

Vengoal