That is S/34 S/36  Screen format Specs.

Dwight

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Wilt, Charles
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 1:25 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Anybody recognize where this menu source came from?

All,

I've run across some interesting menu source that I don't recognize, I'm
hoping somebody here does.

There are three PR101M objects, a *FILE(DSPF), a *MSGF, and a *MENU
along with 2 source members, PR101M of type MNUDDS and PR101MQQ of type
MNUCMD.

The MNUDDS source member contents look like this:

     S* FREE  FORM MENU

     SPR101M              YY      Y Y                          56C

     DWSID       2 178Y              Y     Y

     DMNUID     10 1 2Y

     DMNUTITL   40 120Y               Y                CUpdate
Production MasteX
     Dr Files

     DPRMPT1    4319 2Y                                CSelection or
command   X

     DFM0001    28 3 2Y                                CSelect one of
the folloX
     Dwing:

     DFM0002    28 5 7Y
CManufacturing/Release MX
     Daster

     DFM0003    30 6 9Y                                C1. Modify
ManufacturingX
     D Master

     DFM0004    24 7 9Y                                C2. Modify
Release MasteX
     Dr

     DFM0005    22 8 9Y                                C3. Modify
Collectively
     DFM0006    15 9 9Y                                C4. Inquiry/List

     DFM0007    2710 9Y                                C5. Parts
Construction TX

Up until I looked at the source, I figured it was a standard SDA created
menu which are used for every other menu in our shop.  The PR101MQQ
member loks just like what I would expect for an SDA created menu.

I'm also familiar with UIM menus, the above isn't UIM either.

Apparently the CRTMNU command can still handle it, but I'm wondering
where it came from.

Also, is there any way to automatically convert it to standard SDA DDS?

Thanks,

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343