From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of PaulMmn
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 7:07 AM
To: Guy Terry
Cc: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Twinax Hub

When we were using Twinax hubs (StarTek panels), we could only plug
in RJ11 plugs; the other end was RJ-45 and plugged into our
distribution panels.  On these panels only the center 2 positions of
the plugs were used.  I don't think it mattered if the cables were
crossover or not, but the center 2 positions of the plugs was the key.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx