iSeries Access V5R3 last service pack SI20055 says there is a co-req ptf
required to apply to the iSeries for 5722-XE1 - SI20056.
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/access/servernotes.html
<quote> Note that co-requisite PTF SI20056 (5722XE1) is automatically included with any shipment or web download of SI20055. SI20056 exists for packaging reasons. All service pack level references will be to SI20055. </quote>

I downloaded pc service pack SI20055 and cannot find any SI20056 in it to send to the iSeries to apply. The service pack readme has similar test as quote above, but no further info. Did a sndptford from iSeries and msg back says si20055 cannot be downloaded.
Tried iPTF - it failed with a very generic "An error has occurred"...
(Note: Service Pack web page does say the iSeries Service Pack ptfs generally exceed web download size)
Loaded latest V5R3 cume xx298 2 weeks ago and it does not include this ptf.
I can order it for cd, but was hoping to get this on by tomorrow to potentially resolve some issues with a VB pgm and "provider not found" msg after iSeries Access upgrade to V5R3/SI20055.

Anyone else been able to get SI20056 without ordering a cd (or can ftp me the file)?
Jim Franz