I misspoke a bit - I think the issue with Extermin8 is with COBOL.  I think
it works fine, as you indicated, with RPG.  I'm trying to clarify with
ASNA.

Michael Crump
Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN  47302
(765)741-7696
(765)741-7012 f
(800)428-8642

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us
from the support of a cause we believe to be just"  Abraham Lincoln

             "Wilt, Charles"
             <CWilt@xxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion
             s+mike.crump=sain         <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             t-gobain.com@midr                                          cc
             ange.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Debugger - STRDBG/WDSC/other
             12/07/2005 01:25          options
             PM

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Mike,

We've got one here who uses Extermin8.

She hasn't had any problems using it on v5r3.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343
fax: 513-398-1121