I think the reply thing is a function of your email client. Maybe you
can get a timeshare account on a mainframe to process your email.

I don't know if there's an advantage one way or the other...it would be
an easy program to write, and it's in line with the way I think.
Someone else may think the SAV/RST method is better...and I'm sure
there will be an email shortly indicating that there's a TAA tool to do
that very thing.